PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
DataCenter99 (hereinafter referred to as "Parent") AND you (hereinafter referred to as "Customer")
entered into effective from February 20, 2018 this " General PRODUCT AGREEMENT "
WHEREAS Parent provides Web hosting related products and Domain Registration Services;
WHEREAS the Customer wishes to place an Order for Web hosting related products, and Domain registration services through the Parent;
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Parent and the Customer, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
While certain attributes of the Hosting Order may consist of unlimited resources, Customer recognises that the Hosting Order is a shared hosting service, and that the Parent has the right in its sole discretion to apply any hard limits on any specific attribute or resource on the Hosting Order at any given time without notice in order to prevent degradation of its services, or incase of any breach or violation or threatened breach or violation of this Agreement, or incase Parent learns of a possibility of breach or violation of this Agreement which Parent in its sole discretion determines to be appropriate, or to protect the integrity and stability of the Parent Products and the OrderBox, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Parent and/or Service Providers, or for any other appropriate reason. The Customer agrees that Parent and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Parent and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
Customer, or its contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates and OrderBox Users, either directly or indirectly, shall not use or permit use of the Hosting Order, in violation of this Agreement, and for any of the activities described below -
A. General Terms
(1) For any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by Parent in its sole discretion, including but not limited to Topsites, IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts, Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare), Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow/Bank Debentures, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites, Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme), Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Prime Banks Programs, Lottery Sites, MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs, Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites, Hacker focused sites/archives/programs, Sites promoting illegal activities, Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com), Mailer Pro.
(2) Use over 25% of system resources, including limited to Memory, CPU, Disk, Network, and Bandwidth capacity, for longer than 90 seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period.
(3) Execute long-running, stand-alone, unattended server-side processes, bots or daemons.
(4) Run any type of web spiders or indexers.
(5) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
(6) Run, host, or store any P2P client, tracker, software, server, files, content or application, including bittorrent.
(7) Participate in any P2P or file-sharing networks.
(8) Use excessive resources which in the Parent's sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, or experience of OrderBox, other users, other orders, and any of Parent's services.
(9) Use the email service for sending or receiving unsolicited emails.
(10) Use the email service for sending or receiving emails through automated scripts hosted on your website. For sending out promotional emails, email campaigns, etc., we recommend using the Mailing Lists feature rather than using your email account. Upon detection of such mails going through the regular mailing system, such mails will get classified as spam even though the recipient might have opted in for receiving such mails. This would lead to immediate cessation of mail sending capabilities for the user or the domain name. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(11) Sending mails to invalid recipient email addresses. On receipt of too many bounce back messages due to invalid recipient email addresses, the user sending such mails would get blocked. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(12) Sending mails from an email address that is not valid and which results in triple bounces would result in suspension of the user sending such mails. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(13) Send emails with malicious content. Such emails could be emanating from user(s) whose machine(s) are infected with a virus or malware and such activity could be happening without the user(s) knowledge or user(s) could be unknowingly sending out emails whose receivers may deem them as unsolicited.
(14) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
(15) Engage in any activities related to purchase, sale or mining of currencies such as Bitcoin.
B. Web, Email Hosting Specific terms
(1) As a backup/storage device.
(2) Run any gaming servers.
(3) Store over 500,000 files.
(4) Constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage.
(5) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds.
(6) Divide Multi-Domain Hosting Orders into smaller packages to resell. Multi-Domain Hosting Orders can only be used by a single Company or Customer to host websites that are fully owned by them. Certain relevant Documents, other than domain name whois details, with respect to company and domain names/website ownership will need to be presented when requested. Having the same whois details for all domain names in your Multi-Domain Hosting Order will not be enough to substantiate ownership.
(7) Store a large number of media files (audio, video, etc.), wherein the limit is at Parent's sole discretion.
(8) Send over 100 messages per hour per user and/or 300 messages per hour for a domain name. Receive a high volume of emails, by a user or domain name, in any given period of time.
(9) Purchase/use a Dedicated IP Address without installing an SSL Certificate.
(10) Violate the above Terms of Usage for a Hosting Order which comprises of the Do-It-Yourself website builder powered by site.pro
(11) Use more than 50% of the website's disk space used by your Hosting order for storing emails.
(12) Use a WHMCS license issued by the Parent with any product/service other than the one for which it was issued.
(13) Store more than two website backup files.
(14) Use more than 20GB per database.
1.If an order is placed for domain registration or domain renewal and invoice paid, DataCenter99 is not responsible if registration fails or actual number of years not executed correctly. It is the responsibility of Registrant to check from whois records if the order is executed correctly. In all such Error DataCenter99 is not also liable to refund the money.
2. If for any reason domain renewal fails, it responsibility of registrant to check whois records immediately after placing renewal order and bring it to notice of DataCenter99 , if registrant feels any discrepancy.
3. If registrant receives any automated mail regarding domain verification, renewal or expiry, it registrants duty to act and can seek guidance from DataCenter99 if required.
4.DataCenter99 is not responsible if for some reasons, automated mails like, Domain renewal notice, domain expiry notice, or invoices are not generated before they are due. It is the registrant who has to keep a watch for their domain with the help of whois lookup information.
(1) The Registrant agrees to provide, maintain and update, current, complete and accurate information of the Whois Record and all the data elements about the Order in the whois Database during the term of the Order. Registrant agrees that provision of inaccurate or unreliable information, and/or Registrant´s failure to promptly update information, or non-receipt of a response for over five (5) calendar days to inquiries sent to the email address of the Registrant or any other contact listed for the Order concerning the accuracy of contact information associated with the Order shall be constituted as a breach of this Agreement and a basis for freezing, suspending, or deleting that Order.
(2) The Registrant acknowledges that in the event of any dispute and/or discrepancy concerning the data elements of the Order, the data element in the whois Database records shall prevail.
(1) DataCenter99 issues refund only 7 days from the date of purchase thereafter no refund is applicable under any circumstances
(2) DataCenter99 Does not issue any refund for domain orders under any circumstances
(3) DataCenter99 Does not issue any refund for Combo Plan orders or If any coupon code or Promo availed Purchase Products under any circumstances
(4) Service Charges & Processing fee for Refund within the refund claim period - (Web Hosting - 10% of Paid Amount) (Reseller Hosting - 20% of Paid Amount) (Cloud Hosting - 20% of Paid Amount) (Dedicated Servers - 25% of Paid Amount)
(5) Incase of refund claimed within 7days of purchase the processing time to refund to bank account (reverse) could take a minimum period of 90 to 180 days
(1) DataCenter99 does not take any responsibity of data or its backup its sole responsibity of the client to take backup
(2) DataCenter99 complimentary backup system only takes backup once in a month and kept till next month (If your data is below 3GB)